Green HVAC Maintenance For Commercial Buildings in Missouri & Kansas
Why are we focused on environmentally-friendly and energy-efficienct HVAC? Because going green not only helps the environment, but it helps your business’s bottom line too. Green HVAC maintenance meets three fundamental objectives that make it a win for everyone: It increases energy efficiency, conserves natural resources, and improves indoor air quality. Green HVAC maintenance practices can make the buildings where we work last longer, as well as the equipment itself. Want to learn more about energy efficient HVAC services for your commercial building in Kansas City, St. Joseph, or Lawrence?
Contact the commercial HVAC experts at Lippert Mechanical to learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment today!
Energy Management Systems and Services in MO & KS
We offer a full line of energy management systems and services for commercial and industrial properties. It can reduce the cost to operate your commercial HVAC equipment because of energy-efficiency, and it can help promote productivity by improving comfort in the workplace. With energy management systems and services by Lippert Mechanical, you can help reduce your carbon footprint AND improve your working conditions. Don’t wait to start taking advantage of our energy savings solutions!
Industrial & Commercial Heating Maintenance in the Kansas City Area
We partner with you to develop a comprehensive heating maintenance plan designed to reduce costly emergency service calls, extend the life of your equipment, and improve comfort in your building. We offer maintenance for electric heating systems, steam heating systems, hot water heating systems and gas heating systems.
Our green HVAC capabilities include:
- Overall energy evaluation of your current mechanical system, including age and efficiency
- Cost savings analysis and payback for equipment replacement and repair for older mechanical systems
- Energy cost comparisons on ENERGY STAR® qualified equipment versus existing
- Maintenance programs designed specifically for the environmentally concerned organization
- Cost savings analysis and payback for adding variable frequency drives to your existing motors
What green can do for your bottom line:
- Reduce operating cost
- Enhance asset value and profits
- Optimize life-cycle performance
- Improve air and water quality, enhancing health and productivity
- Conserve natural resources
Contact Us for Commercial Energy Management Services in Kansas City
If you are interested in going green, Lippert Mechanical is here to help. We have been providing quality, reliable energy management systems and services to commercial and industrial buildings for nearly a century. Our energy management solutions are designed to help you improve efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance comfort through green HVAC products and regular maintenance.
Are you ready to reap the benefits of green HVAC? We’re here to help you maximize your energy savings. Contact us to get started today!