Many commercial and industrial HVAC systems rely on air handlers to provide forced air heating or cooling, and the condition of the air handlers can have a significant effect on the system’s overall efficiency and reliability. Air handlers are responsible for filtering, conditioning, and delivering the air to the duct system, and when problems such as clogged filters, dust accumulations, or loose belts occur, they can rob the HVAC system of its performance.
Routine maintenance can keep the air handlers at your business operating at their peak, and at Lippert Mechanical Service Corporation, we have the experience and equipment to handle all the maintenance needs for your HVAC system, including comprehensive air handler maintenance services. We also offer convenient, cost-effective maintenance agreements that are tailored to the needs of your business. With our union-certified, expert technicians, we are uniquely equipped to provide superior commercial and industrial HVAC services throughout the Kansas City and St. Joesph, MO areas, as well as Lawrence and Topeka, KS.
To learn how our air handler maintenance services can help your company, contact our team at Lippert Mechanical today.
The Benefits of Routine Air Handler Maintenance
Like the rest of the HVAC equipment in your business, air handlers are affected by heat, friction, corrosion, dust, dirt, and chemicals that are common in a commercial or industrial environment, reducing their efficiency and performance over time. Regular maintenance can help to counteract these forces while correcting potential problems early before they can cause downtime at your facility. At Lippert Mechanical, our thorough, professional maintenance services can offer several benefits for your business, including:
- Reduced energy usage and utility cost
- Less downtime and fewer service calls
- Increased reliability and lower repair costs
- Longer service life for the air handlers and HVAC system
- Improved air quality and fewer allergy symptoms
- Greater productivity and higher profits
Our air handler maintenance services are a great way to protect your investment and keep your business running smoothly.
Our Air Handler Maintenance Services
At Lippert Mechanical, we provide maintenance services for all types of air handlers, according to the manufacturer’s specifications. Our experienced technicians will thoroughly inspect your system, check for problems, and perform all routine maintenance tasks, including:
- Removing dust accumulations and cleaning the blower fan
- Replacing the air filter and cleaning the air handler cabinet
- Inspecting drive motor, pulleys, and belts for looseness or damage
- Lubricating motor bearings, pulleys, actuators, and other moving components
- Testing damper and actuator operation
- Inspecting all mechanical components for wear, cracks, or other damage
- Inspecting electrical system for loose, corroded or damaged connections
- Inspecting and testing safety and control systems
- Cleaning the evaporator coils, gas burners, or electric heating elements
- Cleaning the condensate drain and drip tray
- Checking for refrigerant and water leaks
Ongoing maintenance is available through our cost-effective, custom maintenance programs. Designed specifically to meet the needs or your business and its HVAC equipment, our maintenance programs are a great way to ensure your HVAC equipment is always in great condition and to avoid downtime at your facility.
Contact us today to discuss your maintenance needs and sign up for a custom maintenance agreement.
Schedule Air Handler Maintenance in Kansas City, St. Joseph, or Lawrence
From office complexes and retail stores to large warehouses, manufacturing centers, and industrial facilities, our experts at Lippert Mechanical can handle the air handler maintenance for any type of business in the Kansas City area. We also offer complete heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, piping services, and more.
To schedule air handler maintenance in Kansas City, St Joseph, or the surrounding areas, contact us today.