An industrial HVAC system can often last 20 to 30 years or more, but it will become less efficient and reliable as it ages, especially compared to new systems that have the latest energy-saving technologies and features. If your current HVAC system is still reliable and its operating costs are not a strain on your business’s budget, an upgrade may not make sense. There are a few situations, however, where a new HVAC system may be worth the investment.
When to Consider an Upgrade
Here are some of the most common reasons to install a new industrial HVAC system:
- Your current system is nearing the end of its service life. If your HVAC system only has a few years left and it is starting to become unreliable or inefficient, it may be worth upgrading. A new model can reduce the energy costs at your facility significantly, and you will not have to worry about extended downtime due to a failure.
- Your building is being renovated. If you are making major changes to your facility or adding to it, your current HVAC system may not have the performance or capacity required to keep the new space comfortable.
- Your current system is inefficient. New HVAC systems can reduce your energy costs significantly. This means that you can often earn the investment back though monthly energy savings while gaining reliability and improving your comfort.
- Your building is uncomfortable. An older HVAC system may not have the performance provide adequate comfort and indoor air quality, and by upgrading, you may be able to improve employee comfort and productivity while minimizing the health effects of poor air quality.
- Your system is unreliable. If your HVAC system is breaking down frequently and interfering with businesses operations, it is time for an upgrade. A new system will reduce downtime and service calls. If your system has major problems that will require costly repairs, a total replacement may be the more cost-efficient option.
To determine when to upgrade your HVAC system, you will have to compare your current operating costs to the combination of the new HVAC investment and the expected energy savings. Lippert Mechanical Services can provide a thorough cost savings analysis in order to help you determine which route is best for your business and your budget.
Industrial HVAC Upgrades and Installations in Missouri and Kansas
At Lippert Mechanical Services, we can help your businesses determine the bast time to upgrade your HVAC system through our cost savings analysis services. We can also provide a professional, energy-efficient HVAC installation. With decades of experience, our team is reliable to offer the most professional and effective industrial HVAC services you can find in Missouri or Kansas!
Contact us today to request a quote for your industrial HVAC installation in St. Jospeph, Topeka, Lawrence, or Kansas City!