Chilled water pumps play an important role in many commercial and industrial buildings, from providing a cool, comfortable environment for higher productivity to cooling heat-sensitive equipment and industrial processes. To ensure high reliability and performance from your chilled water pumps, it is important to have them inspected and maintained at regular intervals, according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
At Lippert Mechanical Services Corporation, we offer complete maintenance services for chilled water pumps and related equipment, as well as comprehensive custom maintenance programs. Our union-certified, experienced professionals have the experience and equipment to handle all your maintenance needs, as well as repairs, replacements, installations, and more. We serve businesses throughout the Kansas City and St. Joseph, MO area, as well as Lawrence and Topeka, KS, providing a full selection of industrial and commercial HVAC services.
For quality, professional chilled water pump maintenance, look no further than our team at Lippert Mechanical. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
How Chilled Water Pump Maintenance Benefits Your Business
Chilled water pumps are often under extreme loads up to 24 hours a day, and when combined with the forces of heat, friction, corrosion, and cavitation, the performance and efficiency of your chilled water pumps will naturally decline. Routine maintenance is one of the best ways to reverse this process and keep your chilled water pumps performing optimally. At Lippert Mechanical, our comprehensive maintenance services for chilled water pumps can help your business to:
- Minimize energy costs
- Reduce repair costs
- Avoid unnecessary service calls
- Keep downtime to a minimum
- Extend the life of your chilled water pumps
- Improve comfort and productivity
- Provide better protection for heat-sensitive equipment
With our maintenance services, you can be sure that your chilled water pumps are serviced properly, on schedule, and at a cost-effective rate, allowing you to focus on the success of your business.
Our Chilled Water Pump Maintenance Services
At Lippert Mechanical, we are committed to providing quality maintenance services for your chilled water pumps and related equipment. Our expert technicians will provide a full system inspection, check for any potential problems, and perform all the routine maintenance that your chilled water pumps require, including:
- Checking mounting bolts for damage and verifying that they are tight
- Checking pump seals and flanges for leaks
- Verifying the integrity of gaskets and seals
- Checking the coupler and shaft for runout, misalignment, wear, or looseness
- Checking the pump casing for damage, cracks, and wear
- Lubricating pump bearings and checking pump oil
- Taking oil samples for further analysis
- Measuring pump discharge pressure
- Lubricating motor bearings
- Checking and cleaning motor vent holes
- Measuring motor current and voltage
- Checking electrical terminals, contacts, and wires
- Testing start capacitors and relays
- Testing safety and control circuits
- Checking vibration signature
We also offer custom maintenance programs for ongoing maintenance services at a cost-effective rate. Our maintenance programs are tailored to the needs of your equipment, and they are a great way to protect your investment, save energy, and avoid downtime at your facility.
Contact us today to start discussing a custom maintenance program for your Kansas City businesses.
Schedule Chilled Water Pump Maintenance in Kansas City, St. Joseph, or Lawrence
From chilled water pump maintenance to maintenance, repairs, or installations of air conditioning, heating, refrigeration, and piping systems, you can count on our team at Lippert Mechanical for all your commercial and industrial HVAC needs in the Kansas City area.
To schedule a service at your Kansas City, St. Joseph, Lawrence, or Topeka business, contact our team today!