Industrial & Commercial AC Maintenance in Kansas City, St. Joseph & Lawrence/Topeka
Cooling systems make up a significant portion of the energy consumption for a typical industrial or commercial facility. When properly serviced, air conditioning equipment is not only less likely to break down, which can cause productivity losses at your facility, but it can also significantly reduce your energy costs.
At Lippert Mechanical Services Corporation, we specialize in providing comprehensive maintenance for industrial and commercial HVAC equipment, including all types of commercial air conditioning systems. We offer cost-effective, custom maintenance programs that cover all the maintenance needs of your equipment, and our experienced, union-certified technicians have the skills to ensure your systems operate reliably, efficiently, and effectively. We serve businesses throughout the Kansas City area, including St. Joseph, Missouri, as well as Lawrence and Topeka, Kansas.
For industry-leading commercial AC maintenance or any other AC service in Kansas City or the surrounding areas, contact Lippert Mechanical today.
The Benefits of Commercial Air Conditioning Maintenance
A well-designed maintenance program that addresses all the needs of your air conditioning equipment can offer several benefits to your business, including:
- Reduced energy consumption – An air conditioning system that is properly cleaned and serviced will not have to work as hard to keep your building and equipment cool, lowering your overall energy consumption.
- Lower utility costs – By reducing energy consumption, you can achieve significant savings on your facility’s utility bills.
- Fewer service calls – A well-maintained system will be more reliable, reducing the number of service calls you must make, as well as limiting downtime at your facility.
- Longer equipment life – Air conditioning systems that receive the proper care and maintenance will last longer than systems with spotty maintenance histories, maximizing the return on your equipment investment.
- Improved comfort – A properly-serviced system will provide better cooling performance, keeping employees and visitors more comfortable.
- Greater productivity – When your employees are comfortable and heat-sensitive equipment is cool, your business can operate more productively.
At Lippert Mechanical, our experts can provide all the maintenance your air conditioning equipment requires, and with our thorough inspections, we can often catch critical problems early, preventing breakdowns.
Industrial & Commercial Air Conditioning Maintenance in Kansas City
Preventative maintenance is the best way to protect your air conditioning equipment, and with our custom maintenance programs from Lippert Mechanical, the process is cost-effective and convenient. Our experts will evaluate the age of your equipment, its operational requirements, and the size of your facility to develop a custom maintenance program tailored to your needs. Our air conditioning maintenance services typically include:
- System operation and efficiency
- Refrigerant charge and pressures
- Airflow temperature and volume
- Voltage and amperage of motors and compressors
- Safeties and controls
- Refrigerant lines and coils for leaks
- Blower drive bearings for proper lubrication
- Blower fans for excessive dust and smooth operation
- Condensate drains and pumps for clogs or failures
- Electrical terminals, contactors, and relays for proper operation
- Condenser and evaporator coils for excessive dust and dirt accumulations
- Replacing air filters
- Adjusting blower belts and mounts
- Cleaning the blower fan and air handler cabinet
- Cleaning the condenser, evaporator, and condensate drain pan
- Lubricating bearings, bushings, and all other moving parts
We service all brands and models of commercial air conditioning equipment—plus, we offer complete repair services and 24/7 emergency service. Contact us online now for professional industrial AC maintenance or any other AC service in the Kansas City area!
Schedule Industrial & Commercial Air Conditioning Maintenance in Kansas City, MO
For the best air conditioning performance and efficiency, trust our team at Lippert Mechanical. Our commercial air conditioning maintenance services are an affordable way to keep your equipment operating at its peak.
To schedule commercial AC maintenance or any other AC service in Kansas City, contact our team today!
CONTACT US TODAY
We are excited to answer all of your questions and concerns. Please feel free to click below to contact us and get started today!