Lippert Mechanical has served Kansas City, St. Joseph, and the Lawrence area for nearly a century!
Mechanical Piping Repair, Maintenance & Installation in Kansas City, MO & Topeka, KS
When you need a reliable mechanical contractor to handle your commercial or industrial piping needs, the experienced, fully trained technicians at Lippert Mechanical Services Corporation are here to help. We have provided piping systems to the manufacturing, hospitality, and healthcare markets, as well as many others, since 1965—so you can be confident we can handle your piping project safely, effectively, and according to state and local regulations.
Need mechanical piping services in Kansas City, St. Joseph, or Lawrence? Contact the team at Lippert Mechanical today to schedule an appointment!
Expert Commercial Piping Installation in the Kansas City Area
We offer process piping installation for cooling towers, gas, compressed air, chilled water, steam, and hot water. Our piping specialists can expertly install high and low-pressure steam piping systems that are ideal in industrial settings. Our technicians are highly trained to safely and efficiently install these systems according to local codes and standards. They can assist you with steam systems for your boilers, heat exchangers, control systems, and more. We also offer water piping systems that are typically polyvinyl chloride (PVC), copper, and steel.
Copper tubing is the most popular water supply piping option and is available in different thicknesses depending on your building codes. PVC is recommended primarily for chilled water and drainage. Compressed air piping is available in carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, and aluminum materials.
Not sure what type of piping you need installed in your building? Our experts are trained to identify and properly install the best piping solutions for your Kansas City-, St. Joseph-, or Lawrence-based business. Contact us today to learn more!
Mechanical Piping Repair in Kansas City, St. Joseph, or Lawrence
With the effects of high pressures, corrosion, heat, salt, minerals, and chemicals, problems with the piping systems at your facility are inevitable, especially in busy commercial and industrial environments. At Lippert Mechanical Services, we offer complete piping repair services, including:
- Water, gas, steam, compressed air, and process piping repair and replacement
- New piping installations
- Valve and fitting repair or replacement
- Gasket and seal replacement
- Solenoid, automation, and control system repairs and replacements
- Safety system repairs and replacements
- Sensor and gauge replacements
- Flange repairs and replacements
- And more…
Our technicians are available 24 hours a day for emergency piping repairs, allowing your business to avoid downtime on your most critical systems. Whether you have a burst water pipe, a leaking seal, or a malfunctioning control system, you can count on our team for fast, effective repairs at any time throughout the Kansas City, St. Joseph, and Lawrence areas.
Having a problem with your piping systems? Contact Lippert Mechanical Services today for prompt, professional repairs!
Comprehensive Piping Maintenance Services in the Kansas City Area
From commercial office buildings to large manufacturing facilities, businesses count on their piping systems to be trouble-free and reliable. Preventative maintenance can help your business ensure the integrity of its piping systems, reducing the likelihood of problems that cause facility downtime and productivity losses. At Lippert Mechanical Services, we offer complete piping maintenance services for commercial and industrial facilities, and we can design a maintenance program that is tailored to your schedule, budget, and equipment requirements. Our technicians will inspect all your piping systems and perform preventative maintenance that includes:
- Flushing sediment and minerals from water and steam lines
- Flushing sediment and debris from process piping
- Purging air from steam and hot water piping systems
- Removing moisture from compressed air piping and maintaining oiling systems
- Checking for leaks, corrosion, material degradation, flange damage, and other problems
- Inspecting seal and gasket locations for signs of leaks or failure
- Checking torque on fasteners
- Testing operation of shut-off valves, pressure relief valves, gauges, manifolds, and other fittings
- Testing solenoids, sensors, automation, and control systems
- Pressure testing piping where required
We work with all piping systems, including hot water, chilled water, steam, gas, compressed air, process piping, and more.
Contact us today to schedule piping maintenance for your business in Kansas or Missouri.
Why Choose Lippert Mechanical Services for Piping?
There are many reasons commercial and industrial businesses have come to rely on us for all their mechanical needs, including pipe installation. Here are just a few:
- We have over 40 years of experience providing commercial and industrial buildings with high-quality water, steam, and compressed air piping.
- Our technicians are fully certified and union members.
- We provide professional, friendly commercial and industrial piping service that has resulted in long-term relationships with many of our clients.
Contact us to schedule your appointment for piping services in Kansas City, St. Joseph, or Lawrence today!
Schedule Commercial Piping Installation in Missouri or Kansas Today!
Want to schedule reliable piping installation or other services in Kansas City, St. Joseph, Lawrence, or a surrounding area? Our technicians are ready to offer you stellar customer service and quality work.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
CONTACT US TODAY
We are excited to answer all of your questions and concerns. Please feel free to click below to contact us and get started today!