Piping Maintenance in Kansas City, MO & Topeka, KS
Piping systems play an important role in commercial and industrial facilities, carrying fluids like hot water, steam, chilled water, or compressed air to equipment that uses it for heating, cooling, or as a source of mechanical power. Routine maintenance is critical to keep piping systems in working order, avoiding the downtime, losses, and discomfort that could result from a significant leak or failure.
At Lippert Mechanical Services, we offer comprehensive maintenance for piping systems and related components, as well as custom maintenance programs that ensure that the piping systems at your facility receive the care and maintenance they require at regular intervals. We serve industrial and commercial clients throughout Kansas City and St. Joesph, Missouri, as well as Lawrence and Topeka, Kansas. Our services include commercial and industrial HVAC, refrigeration, piping, mechanical contracting, and more.
Are your steam and water pipes overdue for an inspection and routine maintenance? Contact our team at Lippert Mechanical Services today to schedule piping maintenance in Kansas City, St. Joseph, or Lawrence!
Piping Maintenance Services in the Kansas City Area
With constant operation, piping systems can accumulate minerals, iron deposits, and other substances that affect pressure, flow, and the operation of valves and other components. They will also begin to corrode or wear and gaskets and seals will begin to break down and leak as they age.
Routine maintenance can help to limit the effects of corrosion, wear, and age on piping systems and enable worn components to be replaced before a catastrophic failure occurs. At Lippert Mechanical Services, we offer custom maintenance programs that are tailored to the needs of your mechanical systems, including piping and related equipment. Our expert technicians can provide all the maintenance repaired for your water, steam, compressed air, gas, and process piping, as well as any related systems.
Our piping maintenance can be customized to your needs and typically includes:
- Flushing minerals, debris, and sediment from water, steam, and process piping
- Measuring and adjusting pressures
- Replacing sediment filters
- Purging excess air from hot water and steam piping
- Draining moisture from compressed air piping
- Maintaining compressed air filtering and oiling systems
- Inspecting pipes for corrosion, leaks, defective materials, and other damage
- Inspecting seals and gaskets for signs of wear, leaks, or mechanical failures
- Replacing damaged, pipes, fittings, valves, and other components
- Checking flange bolts and other fasteners for proper torque
- Testing shutoff valves, safety valves, and pressure relief valves for proper operation
- Testing control systems, automation systems, solenoids, senors, and gauges for proper operation
- Calibrating sensors, gauges, and data loggers
- And more…
Our piping maintenance services are cost-effective and can help your facility reduce service calls, keep equipment operating within specification, and extend the service life of your piping systems.
To learn more about our maintenance programs, contact us today!
Why Choose Lippert Mechanical Services for Piping Maintenance?
At Lippert Mechanical Services, we are committed to quality and we offer:
- Over 40 years of mechanical contracting experience
- Union-certified, expert technicians
- Professional, personalized service
- 24-hour service for emergency repairs
Schedule Piping Maintenance Services in Missouri or Kansas
When you need dependable, cost-effective maintenance for your piping systems, you can count on our team at Lippert Mechanical Services for professional results. We serve all types of commercial and industrial facilities in Missouri and Kansas.
Give us a call at (816) 241-4442 or contact us online to schedule an appointment for piping maintenance at your facility!
CONTACT US TODAY
We are excited to answer all of your questions and concerns. Please feel free to click below to contact us and get started today!